Site Rules for a Better Community
For complete details see Terms of Service Agreement.
Welcome to our community. Our goal is to make this social and networking site the very best it can be. To do so we have a small number of rules. A simplified version is outlined below:
- Be nice.
- Be professional.
- Your Username must reflect your real name, i.e., JOlsen, dalesmith, PeterJ, and so on.
- If your full name is not in your Username, you should state your full name in your profile in the description area.
- Pseudonyms, nicknames and handles, are not allowed.
- If you use a photo on the site for your profile, it must be of you, not your dog, goldfish, or hypnotic spiral, etc.
- No unauthorized marketing of your services, classes or products.
- You may use a short "sig file" with your posts that include links to your site and an email address.
We believe that sticking to these simple rules will make our site a much better place to network professionally and socially. Now have some fun!
For more information, see Terms of Service Agreement